Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time flies!

Hello all. I'm always saying I'm going to keep this thing updated...such is life. Especially now, with four weeks left in my college career, things are pretty hectic. But I've been getting a lot done! My job as the Features editor for my school paper is going well, although I've had to write a lot of the content for my section! Just more stuff to put in my portfolio :) Right now I'm working on two research papers...yikes!

On a more exciting note, my birthday is on Monday! I'll be celebrating this weekend with friends, and I think I'll wear heels.

And speaking of shoes, the original reason my poor neglected blog is getting updated is I got an e-mail from Tess herself at barefoottess.com. They're having a sale on their entire inventory this weekend, which is pretty sweet. 15 percent off anything when you enter code ECO15. Check out the site...and remember ladies, you heard it here first!

Hopefully I'll post again soon. Until then!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Okay, you don't know me, but Happy Birthday!

Sometime between your last update and this one, I stumbled onto this page...hopefully there'll be more, but I was a college student once and I remember what those last four weeks were like. :) Good luck with everything!

Jason said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Leila said...

BT is cute but way too expensive. I shop at Dreamshoes http://www.shoesofyourdreams.com. I like that they have so many low heel options.