Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reflecting on a day in NYC

So by now you've seen me on TV, right? Check out the video from my appearance on the Today Show.
The Today show flew me to New York for a day! It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot and met a bunch of great people. I went with my mom, who acted as my personal assistant carrying shoes and bags and everything for me! We hailed cabs and ate fresh bagels and spent $22 for two drinks...all things you don't usually do in Wisconsin. I noticed that in New York I didn't get the stares and comments I usually do here in the Midwest. Or maybe I was just too focused on walking in heels to notice. Read more about my trip in my column for the UW Oshkosh paper, the Advance-Titan.
Also see my slideshow, on the top right here on my page. Click it to enlarge and see more.

No comments: